We support organisation that manage assets and properties .Our solutions support you to map, visualise and analyse multi datasets within integrated environments. Decision making in assets inventory and property assesments is key to commercial business entities can be enhanced by locational data intelligence.
GIS can facilitate unit location in relation to local and regional demographics, allocation of sales territories on a spatially distributed client or customer base, and optimal location of distribution facilities or delivery routes.
You can use our spatial data solutions to analyse potential and existing competition within retailers using locational business intelligence tools.
We provide solution in key commercial sectors
- Property and asset management
- Insurance and risk management
- Financial Services
- Healthcare and pharmaceutical industries
- Commodity market site selection and zone analysis
Marketing & Advertisement
Geo-marketing involves the integration of locational information and marketing data to support decision making tools in marketing. Many business and retail outlets often need location information/data which is key in analysis market opportunities and potential.
At Spatialmaps we help businesses get access geo-marketing information which remains key in informing many business choices and supporting product sales and marketing decisions.
Our services supports; marketing analysis, site selection, facility management, product distribution and delivery which have strong geographical relationships.
Spatialmaps offers the following key services;
- Location data processing for customer potential analysis.
- Business site modelling and selection.
- Billboard information systems
- Business territorial and catchment profiling and demographics.
- Market driven spatial databases.
- Mapping of store location and sales point
- Area of Interest (AOI) maps
- Population ad crowd mapping for marketing intelligence and planning.
GIS technology help optimize market analysis activities through creation of patterns cantered on spatial distribution, which help you decide where to focus efforts. Seeing data combined visually on a map makes the decision-making process much easier, and helps in communicating sales efforts to others within your organization.